Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Get to know Sweet! Cake Design

I have a new business advertising on my blog and I’d like to introduce you.


Wedding Dessert Table
Mousse cups, mini cupcakes, regular cupcakes, brownie wedding cakes, mini 3 tier cakes, 14-10-6 cake with pictures & monogram, cake bites and candy.


Something Sweet! awaits you at Sweet! Cake Design of Columbus, Wisconsin. Mandy is a graduate of the San Diego Culinary Institute and she designs unique, artistic and delicious cakes, cupcakes and speciality items to fit any occasion. Sweet! cakes are specifically designed for each customer’s need and are baked fresh to order. The cakes are made with real butter, fresh fruit, pure vanilla extract, the finest espresso, chocolate and real dairy cream. These are just some of the fine ingredients used in Sweet! cakes. Mandy believes in eating with your eyes first, so every Sweet! cake, cupcake and speciality item are not only delicious, but beautiful! Right now her business is growing so she doesn’t have regular hours of operation. All the cakes are custom orders and there are currently no cakes ready to be sold at the store.


My Birthday Cake

I ordered a cake from Sweet! Cake Design for my birthday this year. Mandy was easy to talk to and took the time to understand what I was looking for in a design. My husband went to pick up my cake yesterday and it was gorgeous! It was the coolest birthday cake I’ve ever had. I told Mandy to surprise me with the design after giving her a few options of things that I love and she picked India and elephants. My parents were also over to help me celebrate my birthday and they loved the cake too. It was hard to slice into because we didn’t want to ruin the beautiful cake, so my husband had the difficult job of slicing up pieces for us to eat. Our first taste was heaven....it was the most delicious cake any of us had ever eaten. The cake is moist, flavorful and the buttercream frosting wasn’t sickly sweet. The overall sweetness of the cake was balanced and didn’t leave you with a sugar rush sick feeling. I would highly recommend Sweet! Cake Design for any of your cake needs because it’s now our cake destination. We just need to find more reasons to have cake.

Chocolate Chip Cookie flavored cake

Learn more about Sweet! Cake Design:



No comments: